Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

Good Friday morning to all! We arrived safely in Orlando yesterday afternoon, and we've been pretty busy today. Now my daughter is doing homework, so I'll take this moment and answer my five questions for today.

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Well yes, but only because I'd wear an outfit to go to church Wednesday night for about an hour so I'd wear it again the next day. It didn't stink or anything like that.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Definitely Orlando Florida. Even Mickey and Minnie agree with me :D

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
We always drive except for when we went to NY. Either way they behave very well so it makes no difference to me.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Oh, I tear the house apart! I declutter my already non-cluttered home, scrub, wax, polish, like I'm preparing the home for a Good Housekeeping photo shoot. My kids say it's 'cause I'm OCD. :P

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
The Bible. Nothing has changed my life the same way.

Now it's your turn. Visit Mama M at My Little Life and tell a little about yourself. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: