Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


Here's a fun way to know a little more about me!


1. Did you watch the Superbowl?

Nope. My hubby did. I just can't get into football.


2. What is the last book that you read?

In His Steps by Charles Sheldon. Excellent read.


3. What is your favorite kind of cake?

Pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting. Yumm-o!


4. Do you snore?

I say no. My hubby says yes. Who're you gonna believe?


5. Do you play an instrument?

I used to play clarinet, but if I got one in my hands now I wouldn't know what to do with it. Such a shame.


Let me know a little bit about you! Join us at Never Growing Old. Have a blessed day.

6 comments:

kassidy's notes said...

I believe ya :). Nice to meet you here. I'm your newest follower. I hope you can follow me too.

undeservingrace said...

Of course you don't snore.... none of us girls do.. :) i'm not that into football either altho I did catch a couple games just to spend time w/ my love..swing by Undeserving Grace to check out my answers!
......nice to meet you today! Have a great week.

Allegro Mama said...

Following from MMOM, hop on over and follow back!

allegromama.blogspot.com

Kathryn said...

I love pumpkin spice! Yum!

Helen Pigott said...

Pumpkin spiced cakes sounds interesting, is it still sweet?
Helen x
PS If you have a few minutes please pop by an say hello.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Why, I believe YOU, of course! ;)

I'm your latest Google Follower, by the way. Nice to meet you. :D

I played, too! :D Sorry I'm late. :( Been a crazy week.

Rebecca at http://freakyfrugalite.com