Saturday, February 12, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, February 12, 2011...

I am seeing...a cloudy, rainy day. Yay! We need the rain desperately. My plants are very happy right now!

I am feeling...joy because God has allowed me to raise 3 wonderful children.

I am hearing...cartoons. I think it's Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

I am tasting...pancakes, sausages, and my morning coffee. It's E's favorite breakfast, so I decided to treat him as a reward for his good grades.

I am smelling...that sweet smell in the air when it rains. Like God is spring cleaning His earth.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Eastcoastdweller said...

What a great idea -- so important every now and then to slow down and do that, and be grateful to our Creator for our senses.