Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, February 22, 2011...

Outside my window...the day is winding down. It was warmer than usual today, something the tourists are happy for I'm sure.

I am thinking...about more things than I care to write about.

I am thankful...for my hubby and 21 years of marriage.

I am going...to have something to eat, then wash my hair.

I am wearing...a purply-blue short sleeve turtleneck, jeans and flip-flops.

I am hoping...I hear from someone real soon.

I am noticing...the mess in the boy's room. There are books and papers everywhere :P

I am currently...painting door frames and doors. Hopefully I'll be done before the end of the week.

I am reading...almost finished with According to Promise. I was reading Crazy Love but I can't find it! I have no idea where I put that book, and it's driving me crazy!

I am pondering these words..."God's work in us isn't over when we receive Christ - it has just begun."

From the learning rooms...E got a "C" on his progress report for science. Need to find out why.

Around the house...there's floors to be mopped, but I was out most of the day and didn't get it done.

One of my favorite things...pizza crust.

A few plans for the rest of the week...just the usual this week.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

No comments: