Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's a great Friday, because it's the beginning of my youngest son's spring break! Yay! Time to celebrate, but before we do, how about some questions about me? ;-)

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
Why yes, it's black and white. The reason I color it is because I don't like the white :P

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
I never make plans because my husband changes his mind more than he changes his socks (and he changes those at least twice a day). We still manage to have fun, though.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I love making anything my family likes to eat, and one of our favorites is lasagna with italian bread and salad. Soooo good!

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
Not so much offended as hurt. I try to always remember to say thank you because I wouldn't want someone else's feelings hurt.

5. How did you meet your best friend?
Well, my best girl friend I met when I was 4 1/2 years old and my mother brought her home from the hospital ;-). My best guy friend I'm married to; I met him at a dance.

What about you? Hop on over to My Little Life and answer some Friday questions too! Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: