Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Friend Making Monday

...on Tuesday. I'm typically running late, aren't I? Oh well. I'm trying, really I am.


1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? I use Estee Lauder because my wonderful hubby buys it for me for Christmas. It is excellent make-up and long lasting, too. As for foundation and powder, I use Almay because of my sensitive skin.

2) What is the last thing you drank? Water. It's cool and refreshing.

3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? I love all GS cookies, but Samoas are the best!

4) French Fries or Onion Rings? I have a real weakness for onion rings, but I suffer for it later. They keep coming back to visit me, and they're not better the second time around :P

5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. Pride is not something I like to cultivate in my life. I try to be thankful for what God has allowed me to do. This week I'm thankful the Lord has given me the energy to do some much needed spring cleaning.

6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Buying shoes at Payless. I love shoes (what woman doesn't?) but I don't like spending alot on them. I can find really great deals at Payless, especially with their BOGO's.

7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I just finished reading Daughter of Joy, so I need to see what else I downloaded onto my Nook. I'm an avid reader and the Nook my sister gave me for Christmas is a huge blessing.

8) Do you prefer to text or talk? I prefer to talk but thanks to having children who are young adults I text more often.

9) Have you ever performed on stage? Not since junior high. It wasn't a good experience. I'm very shy and standing in front of people locks up my throat and throws me into a cold sweat. Not pretty.

10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? Most likely truth. I'm not a very daring person.

Now it's your turn! Go to All The Weigh and make some friends today!

No comments: