Monday, March 21, 2011

Friend Making Monday


Last week's questions were considered a bit girly. You know, what brand of make-up do you use is a pretty feminine questions ;-). So this week the questions are more on the masculine side. Let's see how many of these I can answer.


1. Who is your pick for the Final Four?
Final Four what? Oh, is this a sports question? Waaaay out of my "league" (get it?) I don't follow sports. My hubby is a sports fanatic, but I couldn't care less. This question is just too far over my head for me to reach it. On to the next question...


2. What is your favorite workout/fitness activity?
Okay, I can answer this one. I love walking. I like going to the park and going around it a couple of times while my son plays on the swing or with the neighborhood kids. I've been told the park is about 1 1/2 to 2 miles around, so I get plenty of exercise while enjoying the great outdoors.


3. Do you have a favorite healthy snack? Something that REALLY hits the
spot?

Oh yes, vanilla yogurt covered raisins. I could eat those all day!

4. What is your dream car?
A BMW convertible. I actually had one once, then my youngest son was born and it didn't fit our family anymore. I'd love to get another one, though. It was not only gorgeous but a smooth, comfortable ride.

5. Have you set any goals for yourself this month? What are they?
My goal for this month is to finish painting doors and door frames. I don't know if I'll actually achieve my goal, but I have made some progress. Let's see when the job will get finished.

Oh wow, that wasn't so bad after all! Why not give it a try? Visit Kenz at All The Weigh. Have a blessed week.

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

You see, I would have thought that the Final Four had something to do with American Idol or Dancing with the Stars or some other reality show. At least you knew more than me! :)

Kenlie said...

I'm so glad you joined FMM! =0) I love vanilla yogurt with granola..now I'm craving some..ha