Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Happy Monday! Join me in this fun, start-of-the-week meme!
1. Crunchy or soft tacos?

Both! Though lately I've been eating the soft ones more than the crunchy.


2. Do you scrapbook?

Yes! Though not as often as I'd like.


3. Do you take any daily medications?

Praise God, no. I take my multi-vitamins and fish oil as recommended by my eye doctor for my dry eyes, but no medicines thank the Lord.


4. What is your favorite sound?

Birds chirping, rain hitting against the windows, breeze blowing through the trees...no, my favorite sound is when my loved ones tell me "I love you".


5. Where were you born?

Bronx, New York. Or as it's better known, The Bronx.


Join Java and the rest of us at Never Growing Old. Have a blessed week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopped over from MMOM and thought I would leave you a little comment! I am VERY impressed at your menus all laid out for the week! You are on the ball!!! I might have to come over for fried chicken night!!! Or can you just cyberspace me some??? LOL Great blog and nice to meet you!!! Have a blessed week!

Mrs. O said...

Actually, it's known as Da Bronx. :P