Monday, March 14, 2011

Meet Me On Mondays

Welcome to another Monday! To help the day go smoother I'll focus on answering a few questions about myself. Why not try it yourself?

1. Do you have a fireplace in your home?
No. Fireplaces are wasted space in places like South Florida. While I've seen chimneys in some homes, they're few and far between. After all, how often would they get fired up? Once a year?

2. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, though I haven't done it in a long time. I don't like driving stick. Florida is flat and there's too much traffic for stick shift to make sense.

3. How many computers are in your home?
Two, unless my daughter is home from school. Then there's three.

4. Are your taxes done yet? Do you do them yourself?
My taxes are done Praise the Lord! Yes, I do them myself using TaxCut. I've even got my tax refund already.

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
It's a toss-up between breakfast and lunch. I guess brunch would be a real favorite. More to choose from!

If you're interested in joining the fun, visit Java at Never Growing Old. God bless!

No comments: