Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me On Mondays

Happy Monday! Here's a little something to get my brain working now that a new week has started.

1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
None. I take off my jewelry the minute I walk in the house. Once in a while I leave my very thin silver bracelet on but only because it's hard to get on and off. Otherwise, I wear none of it. It bothers me to be wearing so much stuff.

2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl it. I grew up in New York where every Italian would tell you only babies cut their spaghetti. I'd be laughed at if I didn't twirl.

3. How many siblings do you have?
I have one brother and two sisters. I'm the oldest.

4. Were you named after anyone?
Yes. My mother's boss talked constantly about his daughter Arlene, and my mother was so touched by the love he had for his daughter that she said, "If I have a girl I'm going to name her Arlene." Her boss was flattered. It didn't hurt that my mom liked the name too.

5. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke of course!

What about you? Hop on over to Never Growing Old and tell us a little about yourself. It's fun!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This meme looks fun! I might have to join in. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Blessings to you!