Sunday, March 6, 2011

Meet Me On...Sunday?


I love this meme, but I often forget to do it just because I'm so busy on Mondays. But hey, it's never too late, right? Here we go!

1. What are you wearing right now?
A brown top, white skirt with brown and green geometric design, and brown flip-flops. It's what I wore to church, except I wore brown wedge heeled sandals instead of the flip-flops.

2. Do you have any freckles?
Yes, a few around my nose. The make-up covers them for the most part.

3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
The red one. I think that's raspberry. Followed closely by pineapple.

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
We saw Rango at the theater yesterday. It was...eh. It almost put me to sleep. Not one I'd watch again.

5. Would you rather live without tv or without music?
I can live happily without TV. There's never anything good on anyways. Music, however, I would never want to live without. It's a beautiful way of expressing worship to the Lord.
Have a great rest of your Sunday. God bless!

No comments: