Monday, March 7, 2011

Move It Mondays

It's Monday morning, and what a beautiful Monday morning it is! Wow, I could drink in this weather forever! It's probably close to 70 degrees by now. The sun is shining, the breeze is cool, the birds are singing...I just love days like today!

My hubby is in Central Florida this week covering for one of the salesmen who's on vacation. That means laundry will be slightly less, though my daughter is home for spring break so I guess that evens things out! Today I'm hoping to

*Finish up laundry
*Dust all the furniture in my bedroom
*Continue purging things from drawers

Spring is in the air, and that means spring cleaning! My closet is pretty neat since I'd worked on it a couple months ago, but I still need to go through drawers and get them organized. I also need to continue painting door frames and doors. I'm just about finished in my daughter's room. Still have the boys' room and my room to get done. Slowly but surely!

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed week.

No comments: