Monday, March 28, 2011

Move It Mondays

It's late for my Monday morning post, but I have good reason. My hubby was sent to Central Florida yesterday to work this week, and he took my lap-top. My oldest son was using the desktop till now. I had no way of getting on a computer, but that didn't stop me from making the most of my Monday! Rather than give a list of what I hope to do today, let me give you the lowdown of all I've gotten done, by the grace of God:

*Changed bedding on all beds
*Did 2 loads of laundry (whites and linen)
*Cleaned furniture in my daughter's room (she's off at college)
*Swept and mopped bedroom floors
*Cleaned small bathroom
*Gave living room a good cleaning, swept and mopped
*Vacuumed furniture in living and family rooms
*Made tacos (yum!)
*Swept and mopped family room and kitchen floors

I'll be off to pick up E from school in a little while, then hopefully we can go to the park later on. That is, if it doesn't rain. It got really dark this morning, and I was sure it would pour, but it cleared up and nothing happened. It's really humid out, and we could sure use a good downpour. Regardless, I got plenty done today and I feel great seeing all I've accomplished with the Lord's help.

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a productive Monday and a blessed week.

No comments: