Saturday, March 19, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, March 19, 2011...

I am seeing...another gorgeous day. This month is a great month to live in Florida. The days are sunshiny and pleasant.

I am feeling...the cool breeze coming in through the windows. No air conditioning necessary in March, for which my electric bill is thankful.


I am hearing...my son and nephew playing and watching cartoons. My son has a playmate today and is very happy.


I am tasting...donuts! My hubby stopped at Dunkin Donuts and bought chocolate, sugar and glazed donuts. I'm having a sugar one right now.


I am smelling...my aromatic coffee. It's not morning without it. And a cantaloupe melon ripening on the counter. It's my hubby's favorite.


It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: