Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, March 8, 2011...

Outside my window...the sun is fighting to stream in through the blinds. It's another beautiful day!

I am thinking...of my hubby who's working in Central Florida. He's bored with no one there to accompany him.

I am thankful for...the miracles God has done in my friend Ann's life. Prayer is a remarkable thing, and when we see the answers to our prayers it's awe-inspiring.

I am going...to try and figure out this new printer my hubby bought a few months ago.

I am wearing...a pale green top, jean bermudas and white flip-flops.

I am noticing...that I'm running out of vitamins. Need to buy a new bottle.

I am hearing...my oldest son snore. Really loud.

I am currently...doing my spring cleaning, mostly in my bedroom and closet.

I am reading...A Very Special Delivery. It's a Christian novel I got for free from Barnes and Noble on my Nook. I love reading, and free books are the best!

I am pondering these words..."What may seem insignificant,
Mundane, routine or small,
Is often used by God to show
His power over all." - Sper

From the kitchen...baked mac and cheese, and I think I'll bake up some cupcakes too.

From the learning rooms...E has a book report to do on Roald Dahl's Danny The Champion of the World. This is the same author who wrote Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. We're reading it together.

Around the house...a couple of loads of laundry are in order.

One of my favorite things...beautiful days like today.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

No comments: