Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, March 15, 2011...

Outside my window...the bright sunlight is blinding, but the cool breeze is refreshing.

I am thinking...of my niece who turns 16 today. I remember when she was a tiny baby. My, how time flies!

I am thankful...my daughter got back to school safely yesterday.

I am going...to do alot of laundry today.

I am wearing...a pink Nike t-shirt, jean capris and flip-flops.

I am noticing...how much our grass and plants are drying up. We've had very little rain and the ground is suffering.

I am hearing...my youngest son in the kitchen. It's spring break this week.

I am currently...caught up with most of my house cleaning.

I am reading...my bible, and I just finished Daughter of Joy. I can get free books on my Nook from ChristianBooks.com and Barnes and Noble. I love it!

I am pondering these words..."In Christ we're rich beyond belief, With wealth the world cannot see."

From the kitchen...pot roast, which is already simmering in the crock pot.

From the learning rooms...E got a spring break packet to work on this week. We're doing a little each day, and reading Danny the Champion of the World.

Around the house...laundry, and floor sweeping.

One of my favorite things...spring break.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

No comments: