Saturday, April 30, 2011

Five Question Friday

Okay, I'm having trouble keeping up with days, so you'll just have to forgive the fact that my five question Friday post is on Saturday. It's not the first time. It won't be the last.


1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
I had a BMW convertible when my youngest son was born and it was too small for us, so I had to trade it in for an SUV. I'm perfectly content with my Montero Sport, but if I could, I'd get another BMW. That is one smooooth ride.

2. What was your worst first date ever?
I went out with a guy who was so intent on impressing me by taking me to a fancy restaurant in NY and talking up a storm about himself, that he totally turned me off. Guys who talk that much about themselves are total bores.

3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
Like, really really in love? About 19 years old. He's not the man I married. God had other plans.

4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
I don't reconcile my checkbook anymore. Not since the internet came along and doing everything from paying bills to checking my balance became as easy as a few keystrokes. I used to reconcile weekly, but it's not necessary nowadays. It's been years.

5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?

Wanted: Middle aged woman with school-age and/or adult children who loves the Lord and her family, for friendship and encouragement. Must be trustworthy, have a sense of humor, and very forgiving. Offering likewise in return.


So, ready for your own five questions? Visit Mama M at My Little Life. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: