Monday, April 11, 2011

Friend Making Monday



Mondays are my favorite, because there are so many fun meme's to take part in! For Friend Makin' Monday, hop on over to All The Weigh.

1) What is your favorite part of an average day?
I like mornings. It's when I have the most energy and can get the most things done.

2) Is there one food that you eat every single day? If so, what is it?
I eat raisins pretty much everyday. Nature's candy. Yum.

3) Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late?
Early bird! Even when I don't have to get up early I do. The latest I'm ever in bed is 8:00am, and that's if I'm not feeling well. Otherwise I'm usually up at 7:00am or before.

4) Share one thing that you're looking forward to doing this week.
I hope to visit my aunt on Saturday and meet a cousin from up north that I only know through Facebook.

5) What's for dinner this evening?
London broil (made in the crockpot), rice, beans, salad, and fried green beans.

Have a blessed week!

No comments: