Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Got An Award!

A big Thank You to Allegro Mama who kindly gave me the Stylish Blogger Award! I'm honored and humbled that someone thought so much about my little blog. Thanks Tricia! The rules for this award are:

1.Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award- Thanks, Allegro Mama!
2. Share 7 thing's about yourself
3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award

Okay, here we go. Seven things about myself:

1. I'm an avid reader.
2. I've never learned how to ride a bike.
3. I love decorating.
4. My favorite color is green, especially autumn shades.
5. My favorite ice cream is Blue Bell homemade vanilla.
6. I was born and raised in NY, but I've lived so long in Florida I consider myself a Southerner.
7. I love Jesus Christ and am so thankful to Him for all He's done for me.

Now for my 10 winners:

A Gracious Home
Cheaper By the Half Dozen
Guiding Light Homeschool
In The Lord's Path
Life in a Shoe
Living in My Magic Garden
Mandy Mom
My Life As A Christian Wife and Mom
My Little Life
Yaya Yarns

Congratulations to all! And thanks again!

No comments: