Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Me On Mondays

Happy Monday! Mondays are just as blessed a day as every other day of the week, so let's have fun with it!

1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wow, that's a tough one! I guess I'd have to pick pasta. I don't think I'd get tired of pasta too quickly.

2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
The day I post them. I'd be editing forever if I wrote them in advance.

3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, with my oldest son. He was 2 1/2 years old and had a severe asthma attack that wasn't responding to medication. Not a pleasant experience.

4. What is your favorite candle scent?
I don't usually burn fragrance candles because of our allergies, but if I could I'd say my favorite are the cool breeze scents.

5. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, for sure!

Now it's your turn! Hop on over to Never Growing Old and let's meet up! Have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also feel that if I write the post in advance, I would probably do a lot of editing before it acutally posts. I like writing off the top of my head and then just releasing it into blogsphere. However, I try to review for typos before I actually post.

I found your blog through MMoM and am now following you. Would love for you to follow back.
http://seasonedsingleseeking.blogspot.com

jules said...

I would love to eat pasta every single day but my middle seems to expand when I eat too much of it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, someone else who don't burn scented candles, but in my case because I don't like them much. Pasta is a good idea, as long as you can get different pasta sauces :-)