Monday, April 11, 2011

Move It Mondays

Good Monday morning friends! I had lots of plans, so much to do today. Instead, I woke up with a terrible sinus headache and congestion and don't feel like doing anything at all. Thank God I put a london broil in the crock pot last night! I'd already started feeling crummy yesterday and I knew it would get worse before it got better. I'm gonna try and take it easy today. I took some Tylenol Sinus and it's helping. Together with the london broil I plan on making rice and beans, broccoli and a salad. I did get a few things done so far:

*Went to pharmacy to pick up some meds
*Fixed beds
*Quick-cleaned bathrooms
*Quick-cleaned kitchen

I'd like to:

*Get a load of laundry done
*Iron J's shirts for the week

I wanted to do floors this week, cleaning and polishing them, but I don't think that'll happen today. If I feel better I might get started on it, but it's always best to not aggravate my sinuses with cleaners and such.

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed week!

No comments: