Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, April 6, 2011...

Outside my window...the wind is blowing pretty strong, like rain is coming, only the sun is battling the clouds and it's hard to say who'll finish victorious. I hope it's the clouds. We haven't had much rain the past few months.

I am thinking...today would have been my parent's 48th wedding anniversary.

I am thankful...for good news I received today. Change is in the air!

I am going...to wash and dry my hair in a little while, and to Awana tonight.

I am wearing...a rust colored top, jean capris and brown flip-flops.

From the learning rooms...still preparing for the FCAT exams.

From the kitchen...tacos. Soft and hard, to please all tastes.

I am creating...a packing plan.

I am reading...a great Christian mystery novel called Invisible. Found it on ChristianBooks.com and downloaded it onto my Nook for free. It's a mystery but it's really funny too. I'm totally enjoying it! I'm also reading my Craving God devotional, and Crazy Love. And my Bible, of course.

On my mind...my sister-in-law, whose cancer is out of remission. Need to pray for her.

I am pondering these words..."Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet."

Around the house...I got 3 loads of laundry done today. Whew!

One of my favorite things...kisses for no reason.

A few plans for the rest of the week...not sure right now. A movie maybe? We'll see.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. Have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I loved Invisible. Read it not too long ago on my Kindle. Had me cracking up thru out. But also had me crying in a spot too.