Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, April 19, 2011...

Outside my window...the sun is blazing yet again, and spring has long left us. It's gonna be a scorcher of a summer!

I am thinking...of this Friday, which is Good Friday, a day to remember the greatest love of all.

I am thankful...for the sacrifice my Savior made for me.

I am going...to have Bible time with my son in a few minutes.

I am wearing...a white top with burgundy and black paisley design, burgundy skirt and brown flip-flops.

From the learning rooms...my son is taking his science FCAT's today and tomorrow. He says part one was really hard. I hope it gets easier tomorrow.

From the kitchen...tuna salad sandwiches. We kept it simple today.

I am creating...organized chaos in the garage.

I am reading...the book of John (specifically chapter 16), Craving God (a devotional), and She Walks in Beauty.

On my mind...my daughter, who finishes the school semester in 2 weeks but has tons to get done before then.

Around the house...much activity going on.

One of my favorite things...thunderstorms (but only when I'm inside the house!)

A few plans for the rest of the week...Friday is my hubby's birthday, so we'll be taking him out to eat. Thankfully there's no school that day. Awana on Wednesday, church on Friday afternoon, and Resurrection Sunday services. He is Risen!!!

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

1 comment:

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving the nice comments.
I buy groceries/other things at Walmart about once a month and then go to the grocery stores in between. I try to go once a week but sometimes it is two weeks...I keep a lot of staples on hand...buy chicken and fish frozen..canned and frozen veggies mostly except for salad...I'm with you on coupons...
I enjoyed reading your scripture on the sidebar.
I don't mind the rain if I'm home as long as it isn't tornado season.
Mama Bear