Saturday, May 21, 2011

Five Question Friday

Once again, I'm late with my Friday post. Then again, I'm surprised I have any posts at all! I've been slacking alot this month, and I am sorry, but there's so much going on, and now with Molly we just are busy getting her healthy again. When our American bulldog showed up at our doorstep, you could see her ribs, and she had the narrowest waistline I've ever seen in a dog. She's eating very well and taking her meds now, and is looking much better, so for that we're thankful.

Okay, on to my Friday 5:

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Sometimes. It depends on how long he's at the gym and how long it takes me to clean up the kitchen. I can say that most of the time we're in bed within half an hour of each other.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
Hmm. Facial hair doesn't look good on every man. My hubby has had a slight beard, mustache only, a little hair on his chin, but I liked it best when he had a goatee. He has a round face, so the goatee made his face a little less round looking. It worked for him, but I know it doesn't work for everyone.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
Um...I can't think of one? Our vacations have always worked out pretty well. Or maybe it's our attitude. Like going to DisneyWorld when it's cold and rainy, but we didn't care because we're in DisneyWorld and what can be bad about that?! We did go to DisneyWorld the day Hurricane Charlie blew through, and that could have been the worst vacation ever, except it went through very quickly overnight, and the next day the parks were open and there was hardly anyone there. We got on EVERYTHING and had no lines, no waiting. So what could have been the worst vacation ever turned out to be one of the best. God is so wonderful that way.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Wow, let me think...if I remember correctly, it was Mandymom.com. That was a few years ago so it's hard to be totally for sure.

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Yes! Though I don't ride all the scary rides. I respect the law, and that includes the law of gravity. Anything that makes my feet dangle or separates my stomach from the rest of my body is off-limits. But I do enjoy watching the rides and the excitement of an amusement park.

Okay, now it's your turn. Visit Mama M at My Little Life and answer your Friday 5! Have a great weekend!

No comments: