Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet Me On Mondays

I haven't done this in a while, and I missed it. Glad to be back!

1. What is your favorite bagel flavor?
Onion flavor. Mmmm...

2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
Some ministry that needs it more than I do.

3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
Ooh, I try to stay away from things that drive me to guilt! I think it was seeing someone on the road asking for financial help and not giving it.

4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?
Any ice cream works for me!

5. Are you allergic to anything?
Berries. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, all berries. They make me break out in hives. Boo-hoo.

Why don't you get together with Java and meet some new people today? Visit Never Growing Old. Have a blessed week.

No comments: