Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Question Friday

Good Friday morning to all! It's the end of the week, and almost the end of they school year. My son is at his 5th grade banquet today; he looked so handsome in his black dress shirt and grey dress pants. I can't believe my baby boy is finishing elementary school! It's no joke, they really do grow up fast.

So, here we go with my 5 questions for today. A peek into the simple life of this wife and mom:

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
Okay, as a Floridian I should be saying pool, but the truth is, pools require alot of maintenance, and no one wants to do it. Everyone wants to enjoy the pool but no one ever wants to clean it. Landscaping also requires maintenance, but I'm more prone to get my hands dirty pulling weeds and watering plants than cleaning bugs out of a pool. Besides, there's a public pool not far from here that I don't have to clean but we get use of. So landscaping it is.

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
For me, that's a tough one. I'm not against the death penalty; nor is the Lord, as we see in Scripture. However, if I personally were on a jury, I don't think I could condemn someone to death. Hopefully I'll never find myself in that situation.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
Oh boy. Since my kids are older they don't get into things they shouldn't. I have to think back...probably the worse thing would be unrolling the roll of toilet paper. And really, that's not so bad. I mean, it's not like they were in any physical danger, you know?

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
Not often enough. Actually, it's probably been about 5 years. I hate dentists, but that's not why I haven't gone. Dentists are expensive, dental insurance is expensive, deductibles are expensive; yeah, it's all about money. Which is a shame.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
Owls. I think they are the most beautiful, most majestic of all birds. And they eat mice. Which makes them number one in my book.

Okay, now it's your turn. Join Mama M at My Little Life and let us know about your Friday 5. God bless you and have a great weekend.

No comments: