Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Me on Mondays

Welcome to Meet Me On Monday, the meme that says, "Hey, it's Monday, wanna meet me?" So here we go!

1. What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
I purpose to look at a person's face first, regardless of whether they're male or female. A person's countenance says a lot about them.

2. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes, and when I do, I give myself my undivided attention.

3. What is your current relationship status?
My husband and I have been married 21 years.

4. Do you have a garden?
I have some plants out front, and some in planters, but that's about it. We have a mango tree in the yard but it doesn't give much fruit. I guess we don't have green thumbs.

5. What is your favorite licorice flavor?
Eww, licorice! I don't have any favorite flavor because I don't like it. Yuck!

Who would you like to meet? Meet Java at Never Growing Old, and meet other Monday folks!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Congrats on being married 21 years. In this day and age, that's no small feat :) I'm at year 19 myself. It ain't always easy, but it sure is worth the effort! Saw your link on the Meet Me on Monday blog hop.
I'm your newest follower :)
Hope your week's a good one!
Katrina
They All Call Me Mom