Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, June 1, 2011...

Outside my window...it's HOT!! So much for springtime - summer is definitely here!

I am thinking...too much. My brain needs a break.

I am thankful...Molly's medicine worked and she's doing really well.

I am going...to rest after a very busy morning.

I am wearing...a brown and pink paisley top, capri jeans and white flip-flops.

I am praying...for friends going through health issues, and for answers to my many questions.

I am currently...listening to my daughter while I type. I can't stop because she's talking to me. I'd never get anything done. Yeah, she's a chatterbox. ;)

From the learning rooms...school's almost done for E. Tomorrow is his school's Blast Day, which is like field day, and Friday is the 5th grade dance. Not much school going on there. The 2 older kids are done for the semester.

From the kitchen...tacos. I'm stuffed. :D

I am reading...the Psalms. One per day. Chapter 15 today.

On my mind...patience. Why is it so hard to be patient?

Around the house...I got the vacuuming done, cleaned both bathrooms and did 2 loads of laundry. It's been a busy day.

One of my favorite things...frozen yogurt from Mix Yogurt shop. Soooo good!

A few plans for the rest of the week...E has a paintball birthday party on Saturday. He's been to one before and loved it.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

I found you from The Simple Woman's Daybook. I *really like* your blog's name! Nice to meet you, Arlene; have a happy June! :)

nazelet said...

I also just found you through Simple Woman's Daybook. I agree with Denise about your blog's name and theme. See you soon.