Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, June 7, 2011...

Outside my window...there seems to be a breeze. Of course it's a warm breeze. Just another summer day in South Florida. That's right, summer. We skipped spring altogether this year.

I am thinking...about the Duggars. There's a marathon on TLC I'm watching.

I am thankful...for my family.

I am going...to watch the new Duggar episode tonight. Then the Heat game.

I am wearing...a black and white dress and white flip-flops.

I am praying...that the Lord would give me a spirit of encouragement so I can be encouraging to others.

I am currently...watching the Duggars!

From the learning rooms...E got a medal today, for citizenship. I am so blessed to be his mommy! Talked to his teacher today, and he's passed to 6th grade. Just 2 days of school left - woot!

From the kitchen...tilapia, fries, broccoli and salad.

I am reading...a book by Gary Chapman and Catherine Palmer called It Happens Every Spring. Gary Chapman is the author of the Five Love Languages, and this novel is about the different seasons of marriage. I'm really enjoying it! For my devotions I'm reading through the Psalms.

On my mind...how life can change from one moment to the next.

Around the house...I didn't get a whole lot done today. With E's award ceremony and early dismissal it through my schedule off.

One of my favorite things...watching the Duggars!

A few plans for the rest of the week...church tomorrow night, Thursday is the last day of school, and I'm hoping to see my newest cousin at the hospital. He was born a couple months early so he's in the NICU.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

No comments: