Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday Words of Weight Loss

I ran across this meme done by Patrice at Everyday Ruralty and thought the questions (and topic) were very interesting. So here I go, another meme:

1. Has your diet changed a lot since the warmer weather came?
Sure - I eat more ice cream! Seriously, the weather in South Florida doesn't change that dramatically. There's more shakes and frozen yogurt, but otherwise I tend to cook the same.

2. Did you do anything interesting over Memorial weekend?
We took an unplanned trip to Orlando for a couple of days. Needed to take a look at some stuff up there, and since my daughter still has her apartment it was easy.

3. If you could plan a get together with your blog friends, what would that look like?
I'm part of an online bible study group, and the girls there are like family even though I've never met any of them face to face. I think our group would get together for dessert and coffee, laughing, crying, praying, fellowshipping, singing praises to the Lord, and just having the best time of our lives. I hope it really happens one day.

4. Do you like yogurt? What's your favorite kind or favorite way of eating it?
Oh yeah! We had frozen yogurt at a shop in Orlando called Mix. They have lots of different flavors of frozen yogurt, and more toppings than I can list! The best part is, you can mix flavors and toppings all you want (hence the name) and they charge by weight, not items. I had the most amazing coconut frozen yogurt with fresh pineapple and shredded coconut (can you tell I love coconuts?). I can still taste it now....

5. What's the most important quality or character trait in a friend?
Trustworthiness. I want to be able to tell my friend something and have the confidence that no one else will hear it from her. That, and a good sense of humor. I love to laugh.

3 comments:

About JollyJilly said...

Hi I'm a new follower from the uk
Really enjoyed your blog as I'm also on my own weight loss journey
Please come visit me anytime
Www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com

Farm Girl said...

Hello I am Kim from My Field of Dreams. So nice to meet you and I am glad you joined Patrice for a Weight Loss meme. I think it would be so much fun someday to meet people in the blog world. I think it is neat you have a online Bible study. I have wondered about them and how to do it.
I am so glad you stopped by, welcome Arlene.

Patrice said...

Thanks for joining in this week! I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a great week.