Saturday, July 2, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, July 2, 2011...

I am seeing...the sun trying desperately to peek through the clouds, but I don't think it will win the battle today. Rainy season has started, a little late but ready to catch up! We've gotten steady rain for days now, and it may not let up till Monday. Just in time for fireworks!

I am feeling...a strong need to draw closer to God. I sometimes let the circumstances in my life get in the way :( but my God won't let me go. He's calling to me, I just know it.

I am hearing...the shower. My son R is getting ready for school.

I am tasting...my morning coffee after my morning cereal. I bought unsweetened almond milk this time, and while it took a bite or two to get adjusted to it, I now like it better than the sweetened.

I am smelling...the wetness in the air. It's kept our dog Molly inside for most of the day, to her delight :).

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: