Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, July 5, 2011...

Outside my window...it's a bit overcast. Maybe more rain coming? I wouldn't be surprised. It's been hot and muggy all day.

I am thinking...about friendship, and how valuable it is.

I am thankful...for my daughter's car. We were able to get her a car yesterday which she needs for school. I'm thankful my hubby was able to get a good deal.

I am going...to finish cleaning up the kitchen after this post.

I am wearing...a black t-shirt, jean bermuda shorts and white flip-flops.

I am praying...for my friends and their needs.

I am currently...suffering from a stuffy nose, thanks to the weather which is aggravating my allergies :P

From the learning rooms...still working on the same book. We've had so many interruptions!

From the kitchen...baked macaroni and cheese, fried chicken tenders, corn and salad.

I am reading...through the Psalms, and my morning devotions.

On my mind...dentists. Hubby needs to see the dentist for a possible crown, my daughter's wisdom teeth are bothering her, and my youngest son needs a couple teeth pulled and a cleaning. I hope the insurance cards come soon!

Around the house...I vacuumed this morning and the house is full of dog hair again. Ugh!

One of my favorite things...a good book.

A few plans for the rest of the week...free movie again - looks like we'll be watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I also hope to get together with a dear friend for ice cream or something. I need me some girl time!

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Joining you from Simple Woman's Daybook. Thanks for sharing. I hope the trips to the dentist are quick and as inexpensive as possible. (Dentist aren't my favorite visits)

Have a blessed day.