Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday


I haven't done my Five Questions in a while, since we were out of town. I'm so glad to be able to get back to this meme, it's lots of fun! Here we go:

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
I have 2 younger sisters and a younger brother. None of them live nearby. I'm very close to my one sister, who is 5 years younger than me.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
I'm of the belief that none of these options is healthy, but I think I'd rather be slightly over weight. I can purpose to lose the weight and get back to healthy eating fairly easily when I go over my goal weight. If I'm under weight, I get carried away trying to gain again and then go over. That seesaw effect is worse on the body than just being under or over weight.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
Here in South Florida the favorite would be roasted corn on the cob. Oh. My. Word. That is just so sweet and delicious! If I were in NY it would be caramel apples. I looked forward to the fall in NY because the teachers would make jelly and caramel
apples for the class. Yum!

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
I can't say I'm excited about it. I'm gonna miss my older kids who've moved to Central Florida, and then having my little one in school as well...it's gonna get really lonely. :(

5. Pool or Ocean?
I have to say ocean. I love the smells of the sea and the rhythm of the waves. I'm not a big fan of chlorine. Besides, if someone pees in the ocean, there's less chance of me swimming in it. :P

Okay, now it's your turn. Visit Mama M at My Little Life and post your own answers to Five Question Friday. Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: