Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday

Welcome to another episode of Five Question Friday! Brought to you by Mama M at My Little Life.

I'm calmly posting this today because the hurricane decided to stay away from Florida! Yay for us! Boo for the East Coast from North Carolina on up! My family is in New York, and they're expecting to be hit with category 1 winds and rain. Not fun! Please keep them in your prayers.

On to my questions for today!

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
Why yes, yes I did! I had $30 in Kohl's cash from back to school shopping, and it expired today, so I got myself a couple of prairie style skirts. One is blue with cream colored flowers, and the other is cream colored with blue flowers. Seeing a pattern here?

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
Night of Joy! Disney puts on this musical spectacular every year in September. I've been there twice, and enjoyed it to the max! Night of Joy is actually a bunch of Christian bands and artists performing in different parts of Magic Kingdom simultaneously. My daughter and I went together, and it's a night of praise and worship like no other! We saw BarlowGirl, Casting Crowns, Third Day, Mercy Me, Salvador, David Crowder Band, Leeland, Sanctus Real, Jaci Velazquez, and more (can't remember them all off the top of my head). I'd love to go again this year!

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
Least favorite would be cleaning bathrooms. I've NEVER liked cleaning bathrooms. It takes me a long time because I'm overly meticulous, and because boys are not the cleanest creatures on earth :P. My favorite chore would be cleaning floors. I love how they look right after they've been swept and mopped :).

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
My kitchen appliances are fairly new, but I'd love to get a new washer/dryer. I don't need anymore new clothes.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
I'm a mayo lover. Mmmm...

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

No comments: