Friday, September 9, 2011

Five Question Friday


Once again, it's Friday, and once again I've got 5 fun questions to answer!  It's more fun than just sitting around waiting for my daughter to get here.  I'm excited, but then I look at the storm clouds and get nervous.  I need to take my mind off her trip, and what better way than with Five Question Friday.  Here I go:

1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
It's one of the standard ones that comes with the phone.  My son says it reminds him of the theme song of the Mario video games.

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
Shopping with my daughter and helping her decorate her apartment.  It was bittersweet, since I knew I'd be saying goodbye real soon, but it was time spent together, and that's always time well spent.

3. Paper books or ebooks?
You know, there was a time when I would have said nay to the ebooks, but once my sister gave me a Nook for Christmas, my opinion of them has changed 200%.  I love ebooks!  I've got a bunch of them, all stored in a reader smaller than my little laptop, and it fits perfectly in my purse without weighing a ton.  What a great invention!

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
I'd like a separate laundry room.  Right now our washer/dryer are in the garage, which means they get all the dusty and dirty.  If they were in a separate room they'd be in better condition than they are now.

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
Hmm, serious.  That would be when I was 18.  It lasted 4 years.  Thankfully it didn't last more than that. ;)

Okay, now it's your turn.  Go over to Mama M. at My Little Life and answer your five questions.  Then have a great weekend.

No comments: