Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Question Friday


Good Friday afternoon everyone!  I'm so glad it's Friday!  It means I get to sleep in a little longer tomorrow morning!  It's another lovely South Florida day, I can see blue skies out one window and grey skies out the other.  We've been hearing thunder for the past hour, and it's supposed to rain, but so far nothing.  Let's hope we get something today.  The humidity's been a killer.

On to my Friday questions.  Real doosies, that's what today's questions are.

1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.
I'm sure I've answered this before, but I suppose it's worth repeating.  My dream job is being a stay at home mom, and God has blessed me with that position for the last 3 years.  My completely unrealistic job?  I've always enjoyed interior design, but I don't know that it qualifies for completely unrealistic.  I don't think I want to be anything that isn't realistic.  That's just not my personality.

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
Yep, and he lets them rip in front of me.  Is that gross?  I don't know.  But it is what it is.

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
The furthest I've traveled is to the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, home of my ancestors, birthplace of my parents, grandparents and great-grandparents, and where my best and favorite memories of childhood took place.  Whenever I think of it, I smile.

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
When the children were smaller we had birthday parties for them.  It was harder for the two younger ones, since their birthdays are on December 27, but we purposed for them to have parties separate from the Christmas celebrations.  Now that they're all older, we typically go out to eat and Mom bakes a cake.  Sometimes we'll have cake with the family, sometimes just us at home.

5. Fave thing about fall?
The colors.  I absolutely love the greens, oranges, reds, golds...I love decorating for fall, and I love that Thanksgiving is in the fall and the Christmas season starts in the fall.  The humidity usually goes down, which is a bonus, but here it is the first day of fall and it's still pretty humid out.  Something to look forward to, I guess.

Now it's your turn.  Take a walk over to Mama M's at My Little Life and answer your own Friday 5 questions.  Then have yourself a great weekend.  God bless.

No comments: