Friday, September 30, 2011

Five Question Friday


It's Friday!  Yay!  I'm so thankful the weekend is here.  We can kick back and relax - after I answer my five Friday questions, that is.  Here we go:

1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
Yes.  My mom never used to, and it really bothered me.  I didn't ever want my kids to think that I'm above admitting I make mistakes.

2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?
I had my senior class ring for years, but our apartment was broken into and it was stolen.  I wasn't wearing it because I was 8 months pregnant and I couldn't get it on.  I was heartbroken.

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
Twenty-two.  I looked really good when I was 22, and I had all the energy in the world.  Those were the good ole days.

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
If my youngest son had been a girl I would have used the name Natalie.

5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
Fruits and vegetables!  This child is a carnivore!  If he would also be a herbivore, I would be so thankful!

Now it's your turn.  Hop on over to Mama M's at My Little Life and answer your Friday five.  Then have yourself a blessed weekend.

No comments: