Saturday, September 3, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, September 3, 2011...

I am seeing...bright sunshine, which appears deceptively every morning promising a beautiful day, only to bring rain and thunderstorms every afternoon.  So ends summer in Florida.

I am feeling...tired.  Our dog Molly has the runs.  She woke me up 3 times last night to go out, and this morning she still was going.  She didn't finish her kibble either.  I'm growing concerned.

I am hearing...Saturday morning cartoons.  A tradition in the US ever since the TV was invented.

I am tasting...yummy syrup and butter.  Pancakes for breakfast this morning, as per my son's request ;).

I am smelling...pancakes and sausages.  What a way to start the day!

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: