Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, September 29, 2011...

Outside my window...it's a bit overcast, but I don't think it'll rain today.  Of course in Florida you never know.

I am thinking...about friendships.

I am thankful...for godly women who give godly advise with love at the right time.  You know who you are.

I am going...to the park in a few minutes with some friends.

I am wearing...a black top, grey skirt, and white flip-flops.

I am noticing...zits.  On my nose.  When is this puberty thing gonna end?!

I am pondering these words..."I find you when I fall apart." - Josh Wilson, Fall Apart.

I am praying...for several friends and their needs.

From the learning rooms...no school today!  It's a teacher's planning day.  That's what they call it, anyways.  We all know it's Rosh Hoshanah.

From the kitchen...Mama took the day off and we had Little Caesar's pizza.

I am reading...actually, I just finished reading The Swan House today.  What a great book!  If you like fictional novels that have historic elements in them, this is the book to read.  Now I have to go through my "arsenal" to see what I'll read next.

On my mind...it's almost October, and time for science projects.  Yuck.  I hate science projects.

Around the house...it's easier to keep up with chores now that there's only 3 of us in the house.  I don't like it.

One of my favorite things...heading out to the park and hanging out with friends.

Wanna join in the fun?  Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook.  God bless.

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Stop sending us your rain!!! I'm sick of it!!! :D

Denise :) said...

You have a pretty blog -- I found it through the Simple Woman's Daybook linkup. I hope you enjoy a wonderful October! :)