Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday Thought

Today was supposed to be my son's dentist appointment.  He was NOT looking forward to it.  He told God about it last night in his prayer.  He hoped God would do something so he wouldn't have to go.

I got a call 2 hours before his scheduled appointment.  The woman said my son isn't on my husband's dental insurance.  After going back and forth, it turns out someone dropped the ball and neither of my children is on the dental insurance.  Since it can't get fixed right away, I had to reschedule E's appointment to next Thursday.

God knew my son's fears and misgivings, and decided to give him a few days to prepare for the dental visit.  Isn't it just like God to hold our hand during the rough times in our lives?  I know God knows E needs to see the dentist, but He also knows all of E's needs better than I do.  That's just the loving God He is.

No comments: