Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Question Friday


Welcome to another edition of Five Question Friday!  The day before what's expected to be a rainy weekend. Hmm.  We only got so much rain this week there's a new lake in our park and the backyard started flooding.  The good thing?  It washed away all of Molly's backyard mountains ;).  Here we go:

1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
I'm not a fan of cones, because they tend to get soft before I'm done savoring my ice cream and they fall apart. My favorite way to have ice cream is in a bowl on top of apple pie or apple crisp or something with apples.  Apples + ice cream = happy me!

2. What three things do you love the smell of?
Roses, towels out of the dryer, and a newborn baby's skin.

3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
I prefer not to give gift cards because I think an actual gift is more personal.  However, in the case of people I'm not particularly familiar with (school teachers, for instance), I don't mind giving a gift cards to Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts.  These are people I know as acquaintances but I may not know their personal taste, so I figure this way I can't go wrong.  Unless of course they hate coffee and sweets. :P

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
I've never been the athletic type, but I did enjoy playing volleyball in high school.  I don't play it anymore.  Again, not into sports.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
In elementary school and junior high I played the clarinet, though not in a band setting.  Music in high school consisted of singing, and I wasn't in the chorus either.

Now it's your turn.  Mosey on down to Mama M's and answer your five for Friday.  Then have a blessed weekend.

No comments: