Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Question Friday


Welcome to Five Question Friday on this amazingly beautiful Friday morning!  It's days like these that I say, "Thank You Lord for allowing me to live in Florida!"  It was 64 degrees this morning, and it's still in the 60's now.  The sun is out, there is a calm cool breeze, no humidity in the air...*sigh* I could just sit back and breathe in the fresh air all day!  But instead, I'll post my Friday questions and answers.  How's that?

1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough?
I don't typically "escape" I don't think.  I feel safe at home, and I just go to any room that isn't presently inhabited.  My daughter's room would be the perfect place right now, I guess.

2. What shows are you watching this fall?
19 Kids and Counting!  It's almost the only show I watch, really.  My youngest son and I watch America's Funniest Home Videos or Mythbusters sometimes, but other than that he watches Disney channel and cartoons, and I watch the Duggars.  TV isn't all that entertaining to us.

3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go?
Years ago I went with my oldest son all the way to New York on bus.  It was awful, uncomfortable, and I'll gladly NEVER do that again.

4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?
When you live in South Florida, Disney World is a part of life.  It was our yearly family vacation for a long time.  Actually, I haven't gone in a few years because my kids feel too "old" for it and prefer going to Universal Studios.  I on the other hand, am never too old for Mickey and friends.  I'd go today if I could.

5. What is something people would surprised to know about you?
I never learned to ride a bicycle.  My mom, the pessimist, was sure I'd fall and break something so she never allowed me to try.  Once I got older and was able to I did try, but was so unsure of myself I couldn't find my center of gravity.  So, to this day, I cannot ride a bike unless it's stationary.

What about you?  Have some fun facts you want to share?  Hop on over to Mama M's at My Little Life and  share your Friday Five.  Then have yourself a great weekend.

No comments: