Monday, October 31, 2011

Move it Mondays

Good Monday morning to all!  It's a lovely morning here in South Florida, at least for those of us who aren't in the flooded areas!  We got so much rain this weekend that flooding has caused accidents and cars stalling, which isn't a good place to be.  Thankfully our area isn't that bad; the park has a new "lake", and there are some big puddles, but nothing getting into people's homes or stopping traffic.  We may get more rain today as well, which would wash out lots of Halloween and harvest festival celebrations.  We'll just have to see what the afternoon brings.

I have so much laundry to do again today.  I also have to vacuum, since there's dog hair everywhere.  I would like to give Molly a bath today, but it depends on whether it rains again or not.  I give her a bath outside because she's a big dog who doesn't like baths.  She absolutely would NOT get into a bath tub.  Even getting her to stay put on her leash is a task.  She just doesn't like the water.  If it's raining there's no way I can give her a bath.  Again, let's see what the afternoon brings.

I'm preparing, with the Lord's help, to go to Central Florida this weekend to see my brother, sister and her husband who are coming down for a visit.  Praying the Lord gives us some fun time together!  I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week.

No comments: