Sunday, October 2, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, October 2, 2011...

I am seeing...blue skies, white clouds, and some grass that needs cutting.

I am feeling...tired.  E has strep throat, and spent 2 nights with fever and chills.  Thankfully he's feeling better today, but Molly has an upset stomach again.  I caught her eating some berries that fell off a neighbor's palm tree and that seems to have given her diarrhea.  No fun.

I am hearing...nothing but the whir of the fan.  E is taking a nap.  So is Molly.

I am tasting...nothing right now.

I am smelling...very little, since my sinuses are giving me a hard time.  We got some rain earlier this week but it's been pretty dry since.  It's allergy season and lack of rain doesn't help.  Maybe we'll get some later on this week.  It'll help bring the temps down, too.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: