Saturday, October 29, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, October 29, 2011...

I am seeing...the sun again, finally.  We got a lot of rain last night, and there are more storms on the horizon.  Thankfully none are hurricanes!

I am feeling...like this cold has met its match.  Lots of nasty stuff coming out of my nose this morning, but less coughing and no sore throat.  That's a definite improvement.

I am hearing...a Zhu-zhu pets commercial.

I am tasting...nothing.  That's the worst part of having a stuffy, runny nose.

I am smelling...even less.  Though this morning when we checked E's science project, I could definitely smell the rotting beans.  They penetrated my sinuses!  Thank God that's over, pictures were taken, the samples are in the trash, and this science project can (hopefully) be completed.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hello! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. :) I hope you are feeling better soon. Stuffy sinuses are NO fun!
Blessings.