Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Question Friday


Good Friday morning to everyone!  I'm getting an early start on our trip this morning.  My son kept complaining of a sore throat and stuffy nose, and since he'd had strep throat last month I was afraid we might be looking at a relapse.  So I took him to his pediatrician this morning, who examined him and found it was just a bad cold.  Since he's technically sick, I decided to keep him out of school today and get on the road earlier, missing the traffic later on.  But before I do, here's my attempt at Five Question Friday!

1. What movie do you love to quote?
I usually quote cartoons, actually.  Mostly Spongebob Squarepants.  I guess I watch more cartoons than movies, LOL!

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
Are you kidding?  I haven't even learned to ride a bike!

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Play a board game with my kids, or read a book snuggled in a comfy chair.

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
I think I like the bunch of small gifts better.  It's fun to open up something and be surprised.  The more opening, the more surprised, the more fun!

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
No, menopause hasn't caused that much brain damage yet, LOL!!

Now, hop on over to Mama M's at My Little Life for your own Five Question Friday.  Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: