Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


Okay, I just posted that I was going to get moving on cleaning that rug, but I thought I'd answer some questions before I got started on that task.  No I'm not procrastinating!


1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
I'm excited because I get to be with family and because I get to decorate my house and watch Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music, but I also dread how commercialized Christmas has become and how the focus is on the presents and not on Jesus.  I hate how store clerks aren't allowed to say Merry Christmas and have to say Happy Holidays or Season's Greetings instead.  It takes some of the joy out of the season if you can't acknowledge the reason for it.

2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
I get right up.  I'm a morning person.

3. Do you still have your tonsils?
Why yes, yes I do.

4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
A Twix candy bar from my son's Halloween stash.

5. Do you shop at thrift stores?
No.  There aren't many in my area.

Now it's your turn.  Hop on over to Java's blog, Never Growing Old, and let's meet this Monday.  Have a blessed weekn.

No comments: