Monday, November 14, 2011

Move It Mondays

Happy Monday folks!  It's a bit dreary out this morning, like someone turned off the sun because of it being Monday.  The weekend was gorgeous; sunny, cool, breezy, low humidity.  So pleasant to have the windows open and the breeze blowing in.  Today it's cloudy, a bit more humid, not very breezy, and we're expecting a high of about 83 degrees.  It's supposed to stay in the mid 80's all week till we get a cold front on Friday.  I'm a little bummed about it.  I really liked the weather this past week, but I'm thankful I'm not shoveling snow!

My daughter is coming home this week (yay!) so I'd like to get some stuff done around the house.  Actually, the house is looking pretty good.  This is what I have planned for today:

*Two loads of laundry
*Vacuum and mop floors
*Work on my daughter's Christmas present

I purchased something for my daughter which is only partially done.  It's gonna be very personal and hopefully something she really enjoys.  I won't say what it is, though, so it can be a surprise.  Don't you just love surprises?!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday, and a blessed week.

No comments: