Monday, November 21, 2011

Move It Mondays

Happy Monday folks!  I've accomplished much today.  My daughter went back to Central Florida this morning, but it wasn't as hard to say goodbye since E and I will be driving up on Wednesday to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with her and my oldest son R.  I've been packing and preparing, and doing a little Christmas shopping and wrapping too!  I think I'm back on track with my Christmas shopping.  There's a couple things I might still get, including the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book for my son, but that'll wait till next week.

This week, as an early birthday present (since my youngest son, daughter and I all have birthdays in December), we'll be spending a day at Magic Kingdom enjoying the Christmas decorations!  I'm really looking forward to that!  We also hope to catch the new Muppet movie while we're there.  Many activities to enjoy!  In the meantime there's lots to finish up here.  This is my list to accomplish in the next couple of days:

*Finish packing
*Clean bathrooms
*One load of laundry
*Bathe Molly and wash all her doggy stuff (she's coming with us!)
*Return books to the library

Hope everyone has a productive week, and mostly a very wonderful Thanksgiving!  God bless you all!

No comments: