Monday, December 5, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


Happy Monday!  I'd love to meet and get to know you, and for you to get to know me.  Here's a way to get started:  visit Java at Never Growing Old and join in on this fun meme.  Have a great week!


1. Monday's are _________?
Blessed!  Just like every other day of the week.  It's not the day that's bad, it's our attitude.  Let's be thankful for each and every day!

2. What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
Vanilla.  Or something with peppermint.  But mostly vanilla.

3. What monthly bill do you most dislike paying?
The cell phone bill.  Seems like Sprint has trouble making their bills easy to understand.

 4. How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis?
Just one.  I don't have a need for more than that.

5. What color lights are on your Christmas Tree?
I have strands of multicolored and clear.  The multicolored give it a festive look, and the clear make it bright.  I love the combo!

No comments: